Annual Campus Disclosure Reports:
General Student Eligibility Requirements
• Student must have a valid social security number.
• Student must be a U.S. citizen or eligible non-citizen.
• Student must be a regular student enrolled or accepted for enrollment in an eligible program for the purpose of obtaining a degree or certificate.
• Student must meet the academic qualifications for study at the postsecondary level. (Student has high school diploma, GED, or home school certificate-if approved under or accepted from state regulation.)
• Student must be beyond the age of compulsory school attendance.
• Student has not been convicted of a drug-related offense that affects eligibility for FSA.
• Student (if male) must be registered with Selective Service.
• Student must not be enrolled solely in a remedial program.
• Student must maintain satisfactory academic progress.
• Student must not be in default and must not owe an overpayment on a Title IV loan or grant.
• Student must not have borrowed in excess of loan limits.
• If enrolled in a correspondence course, that course must be part of an eligible program.
• Student must have financial need.
• Verification must have been completed, if required.
• Is not enrolled in elementary or secondary school.
• Is not incarcerated (loans) nor incarcerated in a Federal or state penal institution
Career Beauty College has met the standards set forth by the Tennessee Higher Education Commission and the Veterans’ Administration, and is now an eligible institution for Veterans’ benefits. Eligible students should contact the VA office.
Career Beauty College uses Delmar Publishing / Engage Learning in its purchasing of required texts. You may include your textbooks in your cost of education and Career Beauty College will provide the appropriate text for you or you may purchase the texts yourselves through other means. Textbooks are required on the first day of classes.
The following textbooks are used per program:
◦ Standard Cosmetology
◦ Theory Workbook Milady's Standard Cosmetology
• Cosmetology Instructor
◦ Master Educator Student Course Book
◦ Exam Review for Master Educator Student Course Book
◦ Standard Nail Technology Student Course Book
◦ Student Workbook Standard Nail Technology
Application 100% LOAN INFO
Career Beauty College School Code: 038413